Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Forex Trading Signal for Free


Start Trading Forex Again...!!
(and still, pardon my bad English)

Here I go, after 3 years since I wrote this blog. If you read this blog from my first post in 2007, you'll notice my ups and downs in forex.
Many things happens in our lives within 3 years, hope your live treats you good.

To be honest, I intend to sell my system,  and before any of us get mislead by my signal, I will be putting my live trading for at least six (6) month starting from today, April 14th, 2015 just to show my system off.

My system based on Macro Economic news, and to make an entry I use S/R using Stochastic + Bollinger Band hoping to make 1,5% a day. With Mental stop loss, I Sometime have to make an averaging on my open trades.

Applying this system plus my Money Management, I make a nice 101% profit in 3,5 months from September 2014 until mid January 2015. Lets see if I can do it again.

So, I named my trading system after my daughter, Maura Zaky Putri Fadhin. A beautiful young girl, my pride.

To see my performance in statistic you may go to http://www.forexfactory.com/azmoeth


TODAY'S TRADES:

SHORT  on EUR/USD at 1.05615  TP 1.05461
SHORT  on GBP/USD at 1.46502  TP 1.46353   at 17.50 GMT+7

Result on Wed, Apr 15 2015
Closed at 3,6 % profit




Get special Signal Treatment from Maura Forex System. Email me for Details at azmoethssv@yahoo.com

0 comments: